Micromoments are those instantaneous reactions throughout the day when a person develops a need. Usually these micromoments are completed with a transaction, but a micromoment first has to journey through an online research process.
Finding out every micromoment is becoming more of a priority to marketers alike because they each focus their attention on every touch point that was created by the consumer.
This micromoment phenomena is eye-catching to marketers! This is especially true with the dramatic increase in mobile penetration, and therefore plays a significant role in the “millennials” way-of-life.
Why Micromoments became one of the most important aspects in Digital Marketing?
With this high penetration of mobile users (The USA online research has already overcame the desktop research aspect) the process towards online research has dramatically changed. It is important to understand that the buyers journey from the user’s perspective, isn’t only the capacity to create website mobile responsives. It is need to re-think the way brands communicate the product or service in regards to ROI and their target audience.
This evolved theory can be proven through the use of this source:
- People pursue big goals in small moments. 90% of smartphone users have used their phone to make progress toward a long term goal or multi-step process while “out and about.
- People try new things in routine moments.
- 91% of smartphone users turn to their phone for ideas while doing a given task.”(Source:https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/micromoments/intro.html)
How Micromoment is shifting toward Social Profiling.
When profiling an individual it is becoming essential to discover their micromoments! Using predictive analysis and real-time marketing strategy could be the most important approach in defining a profitable relation between the consumer and brand. We first have to create a social media strategy, or identify the strategy activities that are needed to understand which four types of micromoments we should focus on.
[Tweet “These are the 4 micromoment tips?”]
The user wants to explore and doesn’t want to make irrational choices until they first discover information that is useful in their decision making process. This information could trigger a user’s specific need that happens at any given moment throughout day.
A potential consumer is researching your store online, and in this particular case the behavior of the consumer is more evident and precise. If this store chose to be more visible and proactive, then they would have more opportunities to convert potential consumers to closed deals and enhance customer relationships.
In this moment of the buying process, it is the brands responsibility to help pinpoint the appropriate product for the appropriate consumer.
This means the brand needs to be in the right place, at the right time, and with the right message that also considers the behavior of their target market (millennials for an example).
Audiences are intrigued and fascinated to learn more about the information gathering process and the “how to moments”. Brands ultimately should understand and know this relationship, by analyzing the buyer’s journey. A youtube research report linked to “how to” has documented a steady average growth of 70% a year: and this suggests that a brand’s future depends on the ability to understand the relationship that drives this marketing phenomenon .
[Tweet “How to conquer the battlefield of Micromoments?”]
ROIALTY has created custom solutions for understanding the key touch points users focus on and engage with during particular time, place, and product preferences.
- If you are an E-commerce brand, ROIALTY can track the fan pages of your competitors and deliver useful insights: by identifying high-return events and setting up a system that executes a specific task at the ideal moment it’s needed. Have you ever dreamed of a day when we would be able to send a promotional email, to a customer that has just ‘liked’ the photo of your product?
- If you are a retail brand at a physical location, ROIALTY can help track the position of all your users that are already connected with the brand and then activate push notifications to immediately get their attention!
- If you are a brand that would like to improve their digital loyalty program, ROIALTY can help build gamification solutions based on your specific segments. Each user would have their own ideal mission in accordance to their preferences.
- If you’re a brand that is searching for a system that can properly collect CRM data and social interactions, ROIALTY can build customized solutions that enriches and adds value to your collected data. We are able to easily use this enriched customer data to build: effective clusters, reach custom audiences and find new leads that complement existing customer profiles. These lists can also be exported and integrated into other marketing tools and programs.
All of ROIALTY’s solutions are supported by a performance model that guarantees an accurate Return on Investment!
So what do you have to lose?? Request a free demo now!