We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute functional and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review platform requirements.
The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Complete projects, review, and reports as needed.
- Participate in Agile Scrum sprint and release planning
Skills And Qualifications
- Some experience with the QA process
- Experienced in Linux OS
- Ability to write bash shell scripts
- Some knowledge of Relational Databases MySQL/MariaDB.
- Knowledge of Selenium o JMeter is a plus
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or Java is a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch is a plus
- Knowledge of REST / SOAP web services
- Experienced in Software Versioning systems (Git, Github, Svn, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Master of Science degree is a plus
- Italian/English fluent
Job Contract: Open-ended employment contract.