We are looking for a Java Backend Developer who’s able to build and maintain robust, scalable application platforms and frameworks. Not simple stuff but real systems that support millions of events, in an environment where real time is the key to success. You’ll deliver clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation while being an advocate for best engineering practices in terms of coding standards, dependency/build management, etc.
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixes
- Maintain a database-backed API backend
- Master metrics and health reporting systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-language teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and application performance
- Participate in Agile Scrum sprint and release planning
Skills And Qualifications
- More than 2 years experience of Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Experienced with Linux OS
- Experienced with REST / SOAP web services
- Experienced in Software Versioning systems (Git, Svn, etc.)
- Competence of Relational Databases MySQL , SQL Server
- Competence of ElasticSearch
- Competence of RabbitMQ
- Ability to develop activity with high degree of autonomy (software design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Capable of work with team in different locations
- Capable of interact with external service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Master of Science degree is a plus
- Italian/English fluent
Job Contract: Open-ended employment contract