We are looking for a Junior Developer who wants to grow his/her capabilities within a dynamic and challenging environment.
You’ll learn to deliver clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation while becoming an advocate for best engineering practices in terms of coding standards, dependency/build management, etc.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-language teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Complete projects, review, and reports as needed.
- Participate in Agile Scrum sprint and release planning
Skills And Qualifications
- Experienced in Linux OS
- Ability to write bash shell scripts
- Some knowledge of Relational Databases MySQL/MariaDB.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or Java is a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch is a plus
- Knowledge of AngularJS is a plus
- Knowledge of REST / SOAP web services
- Experienced in Software Versioning systems (Git, Github, Svn, etc.)
- Knowledge of JMeter & Selenium (or similar tools) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Master of Science degree is a plus
- Italian/English fluent
Job Contract: Open-ended employment contract.