We are now working hard with intu and L Marks to test our innovative technology and shape the future of the retail and leisure industry.
During the ten-weeks startups incubation programme intu will leverage the Roialty Platform to turns anonymous social media data into valuable customer insights.
Every selected startup will have access to:
- Mentorship from intu
- Product validation from intu stakeholders and customers
- Testing in a live intu centre environment or online at intu.co.uk
- A network of external mentors with different market expertises
- Opportunity to gain investments from the accelerator fund
“We are really proud to be part of this programme and partnering with a company like intu is the most straightforward path to reach our internationalisation goal” says Stefano Tonella, Roialty COO and UK branch Director. “It’s a great opportunity to validate our product on a global scale for Retail, which is one of our top target industries.”
“Together with these creative and innovative companies , we’re developing answers to many of the questions facing our customers and retailers today.” says David Fischel,
Chief executive at intu. (source)
Latest posts by Stefano Tonella (see all)
- Roialty is 1 of the 7 startups selected by intu to shape the future of retail! - 1 June 2018
- Blockchain-based loyalty: web and social listening analysis - 6 April 2018
- Blockchain: the future of loyalty programs? - 30 March 2018