We’re proud to have on board Comune di Torino; they selected Roialty products for citizen engagement, users profiling and audience insights.
Thanks to OneExperience, Comune di Torino will set a lab to engage citizens: the platform will help people to have their voices heard, and will let local government better understand their citizens about preferred places, feeling of security, citizens’ ideas and proposals.
Thanks to OneCustomer, the gamification engagement will be customized starting from users’ interests and social behaviours:
- It profile each user against our rich interest taxonomy with more than 3000 topics
- It allows Real-time tracking of users relevant activities across multiple social networks
- It allows user segmentation, to map user interests and behaviour and let the user contribute to the civic engagement with personalized missions.
Comune di Torino chose Roialty also to social media audience analysis: with OneTarget they will
- Monitor top contents and trends.
- Analyze influencers according to their resonance on your audience.
- Find clusters in citizens
- Define and compare segments using demographic details and interests.
To find out more, visit our website at Roialty.
Latest posts by Lilith Dellasanta (see all)
- Gamification engagement and profiling lab: Comune di Torino Selects Roialty to hear citizen voices - 26 January 2018
- 500,000 online users registered on Coop Alleanza’s Instant Win Contest #1milionedi powered by Roialty - 5 June 2017
- Roialty released new features on OneExperience: Social Missions, Code Campaign and Instant Win Contest. - 4 April 2017